1. Acceptance of Policy
|1.2You shall be deemed to have agreed to this Policy if you access or use any Site, App or Game. If you do not agree to this Policy, you shall not be permitted to and shall not access or use the Site, App or Game and you must immediately cease any access to or use of the Site, App or Game
|1.3SingNet may modify this Policy at any time at its sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site, App or Game shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified terms.
|1.4Your access to or use of the Service shall be subjected to all other guidelines, procedures, policies and regulations which may from time to time be prescribed, introduced, varied and/or amdended by SingNet, including:
any terms and conditions posted within the Service (URL: https://www.ampedmusic.com/terms-use);
SingNet's Data Protection (URL: https://www.singtel.com/personal/dataprotection) Policy.
2. Collection of Your Information
|2.1When you access or use a Site, App or Game, we may collect the following information:
- personal information which is of a personal nature and may be used to identify you as an individual, and provided by you to us, including but not limited to your name, contact number, email address, mailing address and billing information (“Personal Information”); and
- other information involving you, including but not limited to anonymous statistics, records and other information in relation to your browsing of the Site, App or Game (“Non-Personal Information”).
|2.2Any information disclosed in the public areas of any Site, App or Game (such as any message board or forum) becomes public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing information this way.
|2.3Your permission to certain functionalities of the device is needed for the following reasons:
You may withdraw consent of selected functionalities at any time by turning it off from your device's application setting. Alternatively, you can end this agreement at any time by deleting the App or by resetting it to factory setting.
- In-app purchases – access is needed if you want to upgrade to Premium service
- Identity / Phone – info is needed to login to your profile on our system
- Contacts - access is needed to find friends’ accounts on the device for sharing songs info, postings & messages
- Photos / Media / Files / Storage - Without access to your storage you cannot select an image as your profile image or store downloaded/purchased songs
- Camera – access is needed to take pictures for your profile image
- Wi-Fi connection information – access is required to determine your login mode
- Device ID & call information - Without access to your device id, we will not be able to send push notification messages to your device
3. Use of Your Information
|3.1You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Personal Information and share your Personal Information with any of our affiliated companies for the purposes of:
- monitoring your compliance with and enforcing any terms and conditions of use imposed by SingNet;
- monitoring the use of, or planning, researching, designing, developing, improving or marketing any Site, App or Game or any related service;
- planning, preparing and carrying out any billing in relation to any Site, App or Game or any related services;
- market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties in a depersonalised, aggregated form;
- unless you have requested otherwise, sending you periodic communications (by post, telephone, SMS or email) in relation to products, services, events and promotions;
- any investigation into, prevention of or taking of action in relation to illegal activities or suspected fraud; or
- complying with any applicable law or any order of a court or law enforcement, government or regulatory agency, or rendering assistance to any such agency.
|3.2You may withdraw your consent to the receipt of periodic communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing emails from us.
|3.3By posting any Non-Personal Information on or via any Site, App or Game, or by otherwise providing any Non-Personal Information to SingNet (whether electronically or otherwise), you agree and acknowledge that you grant to SingNet a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, disclose, display, reproduce, perform, distribute and modify such Non-Personal Information in any manner and for any purpose as SingNet may deem fit.
4. Sharing Your Information
|4.1We may share your information with:
- Companies in the Singtel Group
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating GIRO payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes
|4.2Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers.
|4.3In some cases, we encrypt, anonymise and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymising means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments e.g. age groups.
|4.4We will also ensure that overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
5. Protecting your information
|5.1We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
|5.2If you wish to verify or amend your information which we have collected, please write to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Respecting your contact preferences
|6.1SingTel is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
|6.2We may send marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number if:
- you have given us consent, OR
- you have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
- the sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
|6.3Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programme and special deals from our preferred partners and advertisers.
|6.4If you wish to continue receiving such messages or to opt out, you can indicate your preference at any time via www.ampedmusic.com/consents. Your request will be processed in 30 days.
|6.5Please note that after opting out, you may still continue to receive non-marketing messages, such as product updates and service notices as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
7. Third Party Websites
|A Site, App or Game may contain hyperlinks to websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by SingNet (“Third Party Websites”). You agree and acknowledge that SingNet shall not be responsible for the privacy and security practices employed by any Third Party Website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any Third Party Website.