About Kenny Khoo
Kenny began his musical career as a lead vocalist with his band, Kenyen. Their entertaining weekly performances garnered a huge following which secured them the coveted headlining weekend slots at Shuffle Bistro Bar on Friday nights.
In 2012, he auditioned and got through to be one of the 12 participants in Guinness Live!, a singing competition conducted in front of live audiences in various clubs. Through this, he gained invaluable experience and exposure in the Singapore live entertainment scene. His performances soon caught the attention of local director Chai Yee Wei which led him to be casted as one of the 4 lead roles in the Singapore music movie That Girl In Pinafore.
After realising a song that one of his favourite songs, 复制人 by Jam Hsiao was written by Singapore music industry veterans Eric Ng and Xiaohan, he decided to pick up songwriting from their music school, equipping himself with the skills to become a singer-songwriter.
Kenny is now signed to Funkie Monkies Productions, a recording label managed by his mentors Eric and Xiaohan and has just released his first full length self composed Mandarin album Ten Storeys in Taiwan April 2014. Garnering the #1 spot on the Taiwanese G-Music sales chart and outselling Eason Chan, the homegrown talent looks set to conquer the local market as well with his debut single “伤者" now at #6 on the YES 93.3 FM chart!
"Storey Telling" with Kenny Khoo 邱鋒澤
AMPed is glad to be a presenter for "Storey Telling" with Kenny Khoo 邱鋒澤", which is his debut showcase in Singapore. To be recorded in front of a live audience of 200 people in a professional recording studio, Kenny will be performing songs from his album Ten Storeys and talking about his inspiration behind his compositions. The live recording will be available exclusively on AMPed after the showcase.
Date: 8 August 2014, Friday
Venue: Beep Studios, 2 Bukit Merah Central #02-00, Singapore 159835
Time: 7:30 PM
We are giving away 70 pairs of tickets to this exclusive event! Here's how you can win:
1) Be an AMPed Premium user. If you are not yet an AMPed Premium user, click the button below:
2) Download Kenny Khoo's album "Ten Storeys" on AMPed.
3) Tell us why you love Kenny Khoo using the form on this website.
4) The best 70 responses will each receive a pair of passes to the event.
There will also be a meet-and-greet and autograph session with Kenny Khoo during the event - so participate right now!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promotion is open to all customers with an active registered AMPed Premium account at the time of the promotion period and point of redemption. SingNet Pte Ltd may from time to time in its absolute discretion decide on the eligibility for participation in the promotion.
2. Promotion starts on 2 July 2014, and will end on 5 August 2014. To qualify, each Customer will have to be an AMPed Premium subscriber and download the aforementioned artist's songs on AMPed and answer thee question.
3. Winners will be notified via mobile number by 7 August 2014. Winners who are not contactable within two (2) working days will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to the next contactable winner.
4. Winners shall collect their prizes within two (2) days and at the appointed venue specified by AMPed, and shall comply with any instructions specified by SingNet Pte Ltd.
5. In the event a winner fails to collect a prize within the collection period and/or fails to comply with any other instruction or condition specified by SingNet Pte Ltd, the prize may be forfeited at SingNet Pte Ltd’s absolute discretion.
6. Employees of SingTel Group of Companies, its agents including appointed advertising, auditing agencies and BRN registered account holders are not eligible to participate in this contest.
7. SingNet Pte Ltd has the right to draw additional winners to substitute any winners who may be disqualified and/or are not contactable.
8. SingNet Pte Ltd reserves the right to request for proof of eligibility and identity and to verify the same prior to collection of any prize.
9. Each prize is not transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. There will be no replacement for lost or stolen prizes.
10. Actual prizes may differ from the images shown anywhere during the promotion or in any communications or publications relating thereto. The Customer shall not have any right to make any claims or demands against SingNet Pte Ltd in connection with such variances.
11. SingNet Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify an otherwise eligible Customer from winning a prize and/or substitute another Customer as a winner in the event that AMPed in its absolute discretion has reasonable grounds for believing that the particular Customer may have contravened, will contravene or has contravened any of these Terms and/or may bring SingNet Pte Ltd into disrepute. In the event a prize has already been awarded to such a Customer, the prize must be returned to SingNet Pte Ltd at the Customer’s cost and expense.
12. SingNet Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of lower or equivalent value, whether of similar nature or otherwise without prior notice.
13. To the extent permitted, SingNet Pte Ltd reserves the right to use names, winning bid amount and images of the winner(s) in any advertising and/or promotional materials and/or on AMPed’s websites without prior notice, or otherwise engage the winners in any form of publicity for AMPed.
14. SingNet Pte Ltd reserves the right to partially or completely cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion for any reason without any liability whatsoever.
15. SingNet Pte Ltd’s decisions on all matters pertaining to the promotion are final and binding. No further correspondence regarding the promotion, these Terms or any decision made by AMPed in connection therewith and/or the results will be entertained. SingNet Pte Ltd reserves its absolute right to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute and/or issues relating thereto.
16. SingNet Pte Ltd shall not be liable to any person in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from or in connection with the promotion and/or any of the prizes.
17. SingNet Pte Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to amend or delete these Terms and/or any of the instructions or explanations at its discretion without prior notice. Any such changes shall be binding and will take effect immediately upon such amendment, change or deletion. Participation in this promotion shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and any amendment(s) thereof. SingNet Pte Ltd shall not be liable to any person in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from or in connection with the promotion and/or any of the prizes.